We are looking for a ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER for our client which is lead company in energy sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer or Industrial Engineering (Master’s degree will be plus),
- Minimum 2 years experience in Object Oriented Programming,
- Preferred experiece on the following technologies: RPA Development, Blueprism or Uipath, SAP, Business Process Design with BPMN or UML,
- Fluent in English,
- Strong analytical and software design skills,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Apply RPA best practices to Business Processes,
- Design, develop and test RPA solutions using latest technologies,
- Provide guidance, give design recommendations, and offer architectural insights in RPA related projects,
- Give technical support in all phases of RPA projects,
- Analyze business requirements, process flows and operational procedures, and perform technical requirement mapping for RPA development,
- Troubleshoot RPA faults and errors in Prod and Test environments,
- Maintain and administrate RPA tools and systems.