We are looking for a SOLUTION MANAGER for our client which is in enterprise application software market.
- Designing Solution Architectures for customers based on identified business needs and current customer environments,
- Managing and delivering prototypes and Proof of Concepts for customers to prove the viability of new digital business models and new technology,
- Positioning the SAP Database & Data Management Suite with top customers,
- Providing technical expertise and leadership across Data – and Information Management, Big Data, Data Science, Analytics, Internet of Things, Data Warehousing and transactional data processing,
- Developing solution & infrastructure roadmaps and providing IT architectural guidance to top,
- Establishing long term relationships with key customer and be viewed as trusted advisor on IT architecture and strategy,
- Technical project management for customer engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Science, Mathematics or Data Science and related departmens, MBA or PhD an asset,
- Minimum 5 years experience in Presales or Consulting of native SAP HANA or Big Data implementations or comparable Database, Data Warehouse, Data Science solutions,
- Experience with data management and Big Data solutions in the cloud such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud, IBM Cloud etc.,
- Experience with core enabling technologies – SQL and NoSQL databases, distributed computing, Big Data, data warehousing, OLTP, business intelligence and predictive analytics,
- Experience with data management solutions such as Teradata, IBM Analytics, Oracle Exadata and Microsoft SQL Server and Big Data solutions such as Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Cassandra, Spark etc.,
- Business fluent in English (written & spoken) is a must,
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, presentation, facilitation and persuasion.