SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, SAP remains true to its roots. That’s why SAP engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with employees. SAP knows that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps them competitive and provides opportunities for all. SAP believes that together SAP can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ISC is the sourcing partner of SAP Young Professional Program.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Turkey;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to MIS, Engineering, Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, IT;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Ankara as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Turkish, both written and spoken;
- The program will start Late -October 2019 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday to Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for 2 months.
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying.