We are looking for a ANDROID SOFTWARE DEVELOPER for Ankara organization of our customer which serves to its domestic and foreign customers in retail sector by combining data mining, personalization, artificial intelligence and iOT with web and mobile e-commerce solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related disciplines,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Android development,
- Strong knowledge/experience in Kotlin/Java
- Previously developed Android apps is an asset,
- Ability to develop functional mobile applications by modern architectures like MVVM, MVP- Clean Architecture,
- Strong ability and knowledge in Android Development tools and methods including: Gradle, Android Studio, UI Layout, Intents, Services, Fragment usage, and lifecycle,
- Extensive knowledge of Android platform SDK as well as commonly applied 3rd party and open sourced libraries,
- Understanding of the following technologies: XML, Web Services, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST API, JSON,
- Locate or willing to locate in Ankara,
- Good command of spoken and written English,
- Expert understanding of common software engineering practices (git, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management),
- Experience with multithreaded programming and writing unit tests and testable code,
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills,
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team,
- Proactive, self-directed, detailed and organized.
- Male candidates must have complated their military obligations or at least postponed it for 2 years.