We are looking for a CUSTOMER ANALYTICS EXPERT for our client which is operating energy sector.
- University degree preferably in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering Management,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in segment management,
- Knowledge of energy, telecommunications, consultancy or banking sectors are preferred,
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to deliver to a high standard under time pressure,
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in a team environment,
- Proficiency at MS Office applications, primarily at Excel,
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, Python or other data analytics software is required,
- Experience with SQL is a plus,
- Excellent command of English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Steer the Customer Analytics topics functionally under Segment and Product Management team for analytical modeling, data analysis, and data management, data quality domains,
- End-to-end management of predictive modeling processes, customer data analysis and segmentation activities,
- Definition of analytical modeling requirements of the organization,
- Definition and management of target segment processes for new campaigns, products, and tariffs,
- Performing the analysis required for customer segmentation and communication of the findings.