We are looking for a DATA SCIENTIST for our business partner in İzmir which is one of the leader company in oil and gas sector.
- Degree in computer science, statistics, operations research or related technical discipline,
- Have at least 4 years of experience in data science,
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, optimization or related field,
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. R, Python, Matlab) is required, programming in C, C++, Java,
- Experience working with large data sets, simulation/ optimization and distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, Arena, etc.),
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams,
- Problem solving and analysis skills to create solutions in a business perspective,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Located in İzmir.
- Understands business problems and designs end-to-end analytics use cases,
- Develops complex models and algorithms that drive innovation throughout the organization. This may include improving on-time performance, network planning, etc.
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance,
- Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions,
- Provides thought leadership by researching best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with industry leaders.