We are looking for DEVOPS ENGINEER for our client’s worldwide telecommunication project.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering,
- 3+ years of experience in Software Configuration Management and/or DevOps positions is a must,
- Hands-on professional experience in Scripting Languages; Bash, Perl, Java Script, etc..
- Good grasp of IP networking and TCP/IP concepts,
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance,
- Experience with IAAS and PAAS solutions (AWS, OpenStack),
- Experience on AWS Services (EC2, Route53, VPC, Autoscale, etc..) is a must,
- Experience in Linux Administration and Application Containerization (Docker) is a must,
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in software configuration, release management and continuous integration (CI) in cloud-based environments,
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,
- Very good command of both written and spoken English,
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills,
- Completed military service or deferred at least 2 years.
- Contribution to solutions architectures, requirements elicitation and development processes improvement,
- Design, document, automate, implement, and maintain DevOps processes (build, release, cloud deployment, version control, branching, and merging etc.) for the Industrial Cloud Development project,
- Follow Agile scrum / Kanban methodology and use CI concepts,
- Implementation of security and data protection,
- Integration of data storage solutions and high capacity messaging platforms,
- Design of low-latency, high-availability solutions,
- Routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility.