We are looking for a IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT for one of our customers which is global suppliers of Advanced Planning & Scheduling and Supply Chain Optimization solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from a reputable university, M.Sc. is preferred,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain planning/ production planning or software implementation projects experience,
- Project management experience (preferably has PMP certification),
- Database knowledge is crucial, MS SQL and/or Oracle knowledge is a plus,
- Fluent in English,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work effectively in teams,
- Highly skilled in analytical thinking / problem solving,
- Ability to travel and have valid driving license,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Analyzing customer needs and gathering business requirements in a clear way,
- Designing and developing specific solutions in order to fulfill customer’s requirements,
- Documenting the architectural design,
- Implementing innovative business solutions for challenging customer problems,
- Applying subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiency, mitigate risks, resolve complex issues, and optimize cost savings,
- Conducting user support, guidance, and training,
- Supporting project management activities.