We are looking for an IT BUSINESS PARTNER (SCM & LOGISTICS) for our customer which is a global company operating in health sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering and related areas,
- Have at least 5 years of experience in IT functions,
- Proven experience in ERP/SAP System,
- Experienced in multidisciplinary project- and corresponding change management,
- General strategic thinking as well as conceptual and technical knowledge, in-depth knowledge about pharmaceutical business models, strategies and processes on a global level,
- Understanding of how IT improvement can impact business performance,
- Preferably experienced in Pharmaceuticals industry and GxP compliance,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Ability to work within a team and independently,
- Problem solving and analysis skills to create solutions in a business perspective.
- Direct partner to the business on all IT topics and requests,
- Responsible to understand the country business strategy and help identify and effectively communicate ways to use technology to help achieve strategic business goals,
- Plan, Organize, control and evaluate IT operations in the cluster and has accountability for the successful delivery of new and existing IT initiatives,
- Identifying technology solutions to business problems and representing business interests within the IT organization,
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures,
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures,
- Deal with various internal/external IT suppliers,
- Maintains external perspective, measures and articulates IT trends, competitor insights and innovations that drive business value,
- Ensures support/change management of end user in applying IT in daily business,
- Serves as escalation point in case of major issues.