We are looking for a IT GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST for one of our clients which is operating in retail sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, MIS or other relevant departments,
- 5+ years of experience in related field,
- Knowledge of speciality level of ISO 27001 Information Security Standards,
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more areas of ITIL, COBIT standards and processes.
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment and Risk Treatment methodology,
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Management,
- Strong documentation and process design experience & skills,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Analytical thinking/problem solving skills,
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skill.
- Implementation and management of IT related management models and standards such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 within the company,
- Preparing, reporting and controlling of internal standards,
- Reporting of required IT controls in the regions,
- Designing, implementing and monitoring usage of IT change management.