We are looking for a MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER for our client which is one of the global system integrators.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related areas,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in application development on iOS and/or Android platforms,
- Experience in Mobile software security,
- Experience with telephony applications and interfacing WebRTC with telephony networks,
- Experience on realtime communications technologies such as WebRTC, Jingle, XMPP, or more traditional technologies such as SIP,
- Experience with general protocols such as TLS, WebSockets, MQTT, XMPP,
- Experience developing apps that interact with Web Services (REST, XML/JSON),
- Comprehension of encryption technologies (e.g. TLS, HMAC, RSA, AES, PKI, Diffie-Hellman key exchange, etc.),
- Open-source contributions or projects are a plus,
- Experience developing C++ cross platform libraries & NDK would be a bonus,
- Familiar with agile methodologies, Jira, Git, Jenkins,
- Existing apps in the apple store/google play we can try out,
- Cyber security related experience is a plus,
- Familiarity with continuous integration,
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written),
- No military obligation for male candidates or postponed for at least 2 years.
- Handling a portion of the most difficult issues in Cyber Security mobile design,
- Utilizing the most ideally equipped instruments for the job,
- Designing and building applications in the iOS and Android platform for Cyber Security products,
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications,
- Collaborating with a team to define, design, and ship new features,
- Identifying and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.