One of our business partner which is the global market leader in enterprise application software is looking for QUALITY ENGINEER to bring their talents to the Research & Development team in Istanbul.
As a Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the testing and the complete quality assurance of specific product features in a development team.
- University degree in computer science or related technical discipline,
- High interest in big data scenarios,
- Good Reasoning and Analytical skills,
- Constructive Quality Assurance (Quality Risk Assessment, Test Strategy & Design, Test Process, Test Methodology, Test Tool Evaluation & Development),
- Analytical Quality Assurance (Test Coordination & Execution, Test Management Systems, Test Design Techniques, Test Automation Techniques, Product Standard Tests) Standard Compliance,
- Knowledge in automatization frameworks such as Ansible or Chef,
- Knowledge in Kubernetes is preferred,
- Familiar with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Work in an agile development environment which requires the individual to be self-driven, take decisions independently and be flexible to cater to demand,
- Very good English, both spoken and written.
- Work in a cross functional development and testing team with special focus on quality assurance and test related tasks within the product creation process,
- Analyze, define, implement and execute quality and test related activities according to a given quality and test strategy for the product area,
- Create a detailed test design including test system landscape requirements and product standards, prepare tests (customizing & master data), author and execute manual and/or automated tests,
- Analyze test results (issues) and take appropriate follow-up actions,
- Have basic knowledge and technical competencies of relevant programming languages and related development tools and processes,
- Have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies in the field of Big Data, in-memory, UI5, and Cloud,
- Support customers and applications to use the new product.