We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER for our customer which is developing globally used supply chain solutions.
- B.Sc degree in engineering, M.Sc is preferred,
- Minimum 5 years experience in .NET development,
- Involvement in implementation of web-based enterprise application processing large data volume,
- Preferred knowledge on the follwing technologies:
- Communication Technologies such as WCF, ZeroMQ, Protocol Buffers,
- Real-Time web Technologies such as WebSocket, SignalR
- Mobile application development
- Experience with component libraries such as DevExpress, Telerik,
- Experience with web frameworks suzh as Node.js, Angular js, Bootstrap,
- Fluent in English,
- Strong analytical and software design skills,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Determine technical feasibility of business requirements,
- Produce technical specifications corresponding to business requirements,
- Analyze system architecture and design systems integrated with existing systems,
- Implement well-designed, testable and performant code,
- Support and upgrade existing systems,
- Provide technical support to implementation consultants,
- Produce technical documentation,
- Comply with project plans and software development process standards.